Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is: Ace Brands Pty Ltd, 141 West Parade, Mt Lawley, WA, 6050. The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with any competition or helping to set up any competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition, an entrant must follow the instructions outlined on the competition landing page.
4. Closing date for entry will be clearly listed on the competition landing page.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
• For each competition entry, the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
• The entrant must have completed the entry requirements outlined on the competition landing page.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition and its terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with any competition.
9. No cash alternative to prizes will be offered. All prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be drawn at random.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with all competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering any competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. All winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
19. All competition entrants who enter their information agree to join the Gweilo Australia mailing list database and receive marketing materials.